Check out these 5 hunting properties:
1. 1500 acres of the Belding Ranch near PK Lake in Palo Pinto County. Over 1 mile of Brazos River, and 1 mile of Hwy 16 frontage.Great views of the river with 5 ponds, and a spring pond. Also has minerals. Deer, turkey, hogs, duck, dove, and Audad..
2. 320 acres in Jones County near Lake Fanthom in Abilene. Coop water and creek. Record setting deer and turkey, along with quail, dove, duck, and hogs.
3. 274 acres in Jack County with good fencing, wooded, and elevation. Deer, turkey, dove, duck, and other wildlife.
4. 150 acres East of Breckenridge. Hunt or fish. Deer, turkey, dove, and duck.
5. If you want to be close to town in Mineral Wells and also enjoy hunting and fishing on 134 acres with an executive house and barns, this is the place.
Look at all the hunting and fishing places on our website.